If your goal is to attend law school after UNH, the Prelaw Advising office is here to help.
A Prelaw Advisor is available to consult with UNH students, alumni, faculty, and staff about applying to, paying for, and thriving in law school and beyond. We sponsor informational sessions, individual advising appointments, panel discussions with law school students, and law school graduates practicing law or using their JD in their chosen career.
Visit the links in the left column to learn more about UNH Prelaw Advising, and the law school application process.
Please note: we've moved to Kendall Hall temporarily, during the Hood House renovations.
Special Notice: December LSAT information
If you are taking the LSAT exam at UNH on Saturday, Dec. 2, please check your ticket for the exact location (it is usually held in McConnell Hall at 15 Academic Way or Horton Hall at 20 Academic Way). Signs will be posted to direct test takers to the check in area). Allow plenty of time for the check-in process.
Free visitor parking is available in Lot B, adjacent to McConnell Hall all day Saturday. Be sure to read this information from LSAC very carefully prior to the test: https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/day-of-test
Spring 2018 Course Registration Information
If you are looking for a course to take to help you prepare for applying to law school, UNH has a new offering: LAW 475 Getting Ready to Succeed in Law School. For a more in depth list of courses recommended by the UNH Prelaw Advising Committee, please visit this page.
Schedule an Appointment with the UNH Prelaw Advisor
Effective Jan. 16, 2018, we will be using a new appointment scheduling system for current UNH students. To schedule an appointment wtih the UNH NSE Coordinator:
- Go to website myWildcat Success
- From that student home page, select “Get Advising”
- At Advising Category drop down menu, select “University Advising Center” from
- From Appointment Type drop down menu, select “Next” than select “Pre-Law Advising”
- At Advisor’s Location drop down menu, select “University Advising Center”
- For Staff Selection, select or write in “Paula DiNardo,” then click “Next”
- Choose the next available appointment time block, then the appointment time that best works for you. Click “Next”
- In the comment section, please indicate which program you are interested in or topic you wish to discuss (Prelaw), then select “Confirm Appointment”
Don't forget: We have temporarily relocated to 315 Kendall Hall while Hood House is being renovated. When you arrive for an appointment, please swipe your UNH ID card in room 317. Thank you!