UNH Manchester

This is for Faculty/Staff use only. Check with department for official information.

Academic Counselors can be reached at (603) 641-4170

Admissions Counselors can be reached at (603) 641-4150


UNH Durham students may register for classes at UNH Manchester during the open registration period. Students can’t register online; they must see their advisors or go to the Registrar’s office in Durham or Manchester. They may take all their classes at UNH Manchester or mix them with classes in Durham. During advance registration students are restricted to registering for courses on their home campus. No payment is required at the time of registration. UNH-Durham students will be billed at the Durham campus rates for all courses, regardless of location.

UNH Manchester Registration
88 Commercial Street
Manchester, NH  03101
(603) 641-4136

Change of Program/Campus to UNH Manchester

UNH students can transfer to UNH Manchester to complete a degree at UNH Manchester. They may wish to do so for financial reasons or to live at home. Students must be in good academic standing to change campuses.  To start this process, students must complete a Change of Program form and then secure the signatures of their current advisor(s) and current dean(s).  Students must then pick up their records from their current advisor(s) and personally  deliver them to UNH Manchester's Acadmeic Counseling Office along with their completed, signed,  Change of Program form. 

Deadline for change of campus:  The Change of Program Form should normally be submitted 30 days before the semester begins, however, exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.

 UNH Manchester Majors

UNH Manchester also has Associates, Masters, and Certification programs.

Note:  If students are on a leave of absence from UNH-Durham, they cannot take courses at UNH Manchester

Change of Program/Campus to UNH - Durham

Any student admitted to a Bachelor degree program at UNH Manchester follows the usual change of program process for the major they wish to enter.

International students transferring from UNH Manchester to Durham are required to meet with the Office of International Students and Scholars staff, located in Thompson Hall, 862-1288.