This is for Faculty/Staff use only. Check with department for official information.
- Most minors consist of at least 20 credit hours with a C- or better in each course and a 2.00 grade point average in courses that the minor department or program approves.
- Courses taken Pass/Fail may not be used for a minor,
- No more than 8 credit hours may be used by a student to satisfy both major and minor requirements.
- Students may take more than one minor.
- All minor courses (outside of the major departments) can be used to fulfill Discovery Program Requirements.
- Students should talk with the coordinator or the contact person in the minor department or program before taking classes for the minor.
- At the discretion of the minor coordinator transfer credits may be used to satisfy minor requirements, but no more than 8 credits (or 2 of 5 classes) should be transfer credits.