How to Create an Event or Workshop
Before you create the event, make sure that the location is an option on the list.
Learn how to add a new location
1. Select Events (left side of page)
2. Click Add New
3. Enter the Name of the event
4. If you want the event to allow/require an RSVP, select "Yes"
5. Select the start and end time of the event
6. If you want to limit the number of students who can RSVP, select "Yes" next to Limit RSVP and enter the maximum number of students
- If you do not want to limit the number of students who can RSVP, select "No" next to Limit RSVP
7. Enter a Description for the event.
8. Choose the location for the event from the drop-down menu. If you need to know how to add a location that is not listed, follow the steps to add a new location.
9. Choose the date that you want the event to be viewable to students next to Date Viewable
10. If you want to limit the types of students who can see the workshop, select "Yes" next to Limit Workshop Visibility. Then, choose the criteria for those that can RSVP after clicking Save.
- If you want all students to have access to the event, select "No"
11. If you want the event to occur (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.), you can choose this option next to Frequency. You would then choose an end date for the recurrence
12. Click Submit at the bottom of the page when you are ready to post the event