Continuing Ed

Academic Advising Questions and Support:

University Advising Center, 101 Hood House, 603-862-2064

Petitions of Academic Variance /Grade Changes, etc:
Nate Talbot, Director of Academic Advising,

Continuing education provides public access to higher education for individuals not formally admitted to a UNH degree program. Taking courses as a non-degree student is an excellent way to prepare for matriculation into a degree program, help advance or change careers, or study a topic of interest.

For detailed information on Continuing Education programs, visit the University Catalog.