Advising Information & COVID-19
Please check this page often for updates. (last updated April 3, 2020)
1. All academic advising for Undeclared Liberal Arts Students will take place over the phone for the remainder of the Spring 2020 Semester. Call your advisor at your scheduled appointment time. Your appointment confirmation email and reminder email sent 24 hours prior to your appointment will give you your advisor's phone number.
2. Advisors are working remotely and will maintain regular work hours of 8am-4:30pm (Eastern Daylight Time) Monday-Friday.
3. If you have advising related questions please email your advisor. Advisors will respond in timely manner as well as have one hour a day where they can respond within the hour.
5. If you have questions regarding your courses contact your instructors directly. Advisors cannot answer those for you. Many questions about course instruction can be answered here.
6. If you need academic or personal support please look at the list below for links to campus resources you may need at this time and consult their webpages for information on how to utilize them.
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR). They are holding their Monday-Thursday, 11am-3pm Drop-In Hours virtually through Zoom. Click on the link to access this service and all information about CFAR.
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
- Math Center (MaC) The MaC is offering online help via Zoom, 1pm-6pm, Monday-Thursday.
- University Writing Programs