Advising Information & COVID-19
Please check this page often for updates. (last updated March 23, 2020)
1. All academic advising for Undeclared Liberal Arts Students will take place over the phone for the remainder of the Spring 2020 Semester. Call your advisor at your scheduled appointment time. Here is a list of Advisors and their contact information including their phone numbers.
2. Advisors are working remotely and will maintain regular work hours of 8am-4:30pm (Eastern Daylight Time) Monday-Friday.
3. There are no drop-in hours offered at the University Advising Center for the remainder of the Spring. Each advisor will respond to emails in a timely manner as well as have one hour a day where they can respond within the hour.
4. If you have advising related questions please email your advisor. Advisors will respond in timely manner as well as have one hour a day where they can respond within the hour.
5. If you have questions regarding your courses contact your instructors directly. Advisors cannot answer those for you. Many questions about course instruction can be answered here.
6. If you need academic or personal support please look at the list below for links to campus resources you may need at this time and consult their webpages for information on how to utilize them.
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR). They are holding their Monday-Thursday, 11am-3pm Drop-In Hours virtually through Zoom. Click on the link to access this service and all information about CFAR.
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
- Math Center (MaC) *Math Center has currently suspended tutoring operations. If you need Math help please work with your instructor and TA. Also, check this link for their online study guides.
- University Writing Programs