Prepare for Your Appointment
Prior to scheduling an appointment with your Academic Advisor:
2. Make a short list of the majors that interest you
3. Research the major pages to see what courses are typically taken, and what is required to apply/declare the major
4. Review your Degree Evaluation (what you've taken, what it counts for, and what you need)
5. Review how to use the UNH Course Search to look up classes/times
6. Complete your Worksheet and bring it to your appointment (included in your email from your advisor)
Prepared students will receive their RAC!