- Student permits (decals) are sold online in advance of semester openings, or over-the-counter at other times of year (some categories subject to availability, and resident permits can and do sell out).
- Faculty/Staff permits (hang-tags) are sold year-round at the parking office. Annual renewals are conducted to permit holders in good standing each year by August 31.
- Motorcycle (stickers) permits for students are sold online during online sales periods and over-the-counter at other times. Permits for faculty and staff are sold at the parking office only.
- Moped permits (stickers) for students are sold online in advance of semester openings for students, or over-the-counter at other times of the year. Fac/staff may buy over-the-counter only. Moped permits are also subject to availability, and can and do sell out. Please see Moped Use & Safety document!
- Other permits. Limited specialized permits for other types of employees or campus affiliates are sold at the parking office.
- Student Permits from UNHManchester and UNH Law are valid in Lot A or the West Edge Lot only.
General Qualification Criteria
Permit Prices & Refund Policies
Off-Campus (private) Leased Parking Options