Financial Aid

Various forms of financial aid are available to qualified individuals enrolled in summer credit courses at UNH.

Degree students who have filed their FAFSA and wish to use a portion of their Stafford Loan or an Alternative Loan to pay for summer classes must complete a Summer Loan Course Form and submit it to the Financial Aid Office prior to registration. Summer Work Study is also available for qualified degree students.

Non-degree students may consider alternative loan options for payment of UNH credit course tuition and fees.

Please visit the UNH Financial Aid website or call 603-862-3600 for more information.

GI Bill Benefits: for more information please contact UNH Military and Veteran's Services.