Accessibility Concerns and Feedback

Questions, concerns, or issues about "access" or "disability" may occur as you experience the UNH campus . We want to hear from you. This section is to help direct your feedback to the appropriate place. If unsure, select General Campus Accessibility Concerns  to contact the Student Accessibility Services Office.

Buildings and Grounds

If you have questions or concerns about building and grounds related accessibility issues such as snow removal, blocked or dangerous pathways of travel, or building and elevator access, please contact our Facilities Control Center at 603-862-1437, (Relay NH:  7-1-1 or 800-735-2694) or by email at 

Technology Access 

If you have questions or accessibility concerns related to campus computing and information technology, please contact the IT Service Desk (M-F) 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM at 603-862-4242, (Relay NH:  7-1-1 or 800-735-2694)  or use the Questions for UNH IT Form to submit your question in writing.

General Campus Accessibility Concerns

For all other accessibility concerns and questions or to provide general feedback on your access experience here at UNH, please use the Accessibility Feedback Form or contact the SAS Office at 603-862-2607, (Relay NH:  7-1-1 or 800-735-2694) .