Third Annual Social Sector Franchise Roundtable
Wednesday October 18 and Thursday October 19, 2017
University of New Hampshire Campus
Durham, NH, USA
The Third Annual Social Sector Franchise Innovations Roundtable (SSFIR) is a unique invitation-only conference convening a diverse cross-section of social sector franchise entrepreneurs, commercial franchise experts, impact investors and donors, thought leaders, and scholars.
The theme for this year’s Roundtable will be, “Moving from Pilots to Proven Concept: Tools, Metrics, and Best Practices for Social Sector Franchising”. The event will help identify barriers to growth and define actions that can build the Social Sector Franchising ecosystem across diverse contexts.
Key highlights for the Roundtable include:
Managing Director of FSG, and respected leader in mission-driven consulting focused on large-scale, lasting social change
Mr. Hills has over 20 years of experience advising organizations on strategy, program design, evaluation, and operational improvement, and co-leads FSG’s global corporate consulting practice advising multinational corporations on innovative shared value and CSR strategies. Learn more...
Co-Founder & CEO of Jibu and one of Forbes Magazine’s 2017 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneur
Galen co-founded Jibu in 2012 and under his leadership Jibu has quickly become a top-rated B-Corp social franchise bringing affordable drinking water access to thousands, and creating hundreds of jobs, mostly for youth, across East Africa. Learn more...
Panel discussions on:
- Innovative Measurement Breakthroughs in Health Sector Franchising
- Building the Social Sector Franchise Ecosystem Part I: Current Organizational Support for the Field
- Building the Social Sector Franchise Ecosystem Part II: Developing a research agenda and community of practice to catalyze the growth of the Social Sector Franchise ecosystem
Updates on progress of our inaugural Social Sector Franchise Accelerator franchisors:
- Jibu and Ziweto Agrovet Services
Introduction of the five 2017-2018 Social Sector Franchise Accelerator franchisor protégé cohort,
Dynamic Accelerator Solutions Prototyping:
- Participants will engage in developing Action Plans to address critical strategic issues to help catapult the 2017-2018 Social Sector Franchise Accelerator cohort towards growth, expansion, and impact.
Plenty of opportunities to network with the SSFIR participants.
Pre-and Post-Roundtable events to meet UNH students and faculty:
- Innovative Models for International Development and Poverty Alleviation-Jibu
Local Owners Driving Lasting Solutions
Tuesday, October 17 | 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Meet and Greet for UNH Students with Social Sector Franchise Partners
Thursday, October 19 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Innovative Models for International Development and Poverty Alleviation - Mercado Fresco
Supplying Hope Through Affordable Food for Low-Income Families
Thursday, October 19 | 3:40 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To view the full agenda, please click here.
We deliberately cap attendance at 75 people to ensure a unique and productive experience for leaders in the Social Sector Franchise field. Please contact SSFI Director William Maddocks for more information or to request an invitation to the SSFIR firstname.lastname@example.org