Friday, May 3, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
If you’ve ever wondered what Semester in the City is all about, this is a great opportunity to hear about it first-hand!
Meet the Spring ‘19 Semester in the City cohort and hear each student present on their experiences, gained knowledge and skills, and insights about their internships as mini Ted-style talks.
Did you know that UNH students have the opportunity to spend a semester in Boston doing hands-on learning through well-supported internships in the social sector? Semester in the City students participate in a transformative 15-week program helping to address some of humanity's toughest challenges while developing essential skills and networks that prepare them for life and work after graduation!
SITC students receive 16 UNH credits at no additional cost and receive:
- 420+ hours of hands-on learning & experience (30+ hrs/week)
- Dedicated mentor
- Wednesday evening course (includes dinner)
- Friday seminar/reflective workshops (includes breakfast & lunch)
- Same cost as one semester at UNH (financial aid applies!)
- Live in apartments in the BU/BC area with your cohort
- Cool perks: free Tpass, a living stipend of $600/semester