- Alliance (LGBTQA+ & Ally undergraduate student org)
- Stonewall Grads (LGBTQA+ & Ally graduate student org)
- Trans UNH
- oSTEM (out in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Diversity Support Coalition (DSC) "umbrella" for 6 multicultural student organizations:
United Asian Coalition(UAC): Mondays, 7-8pm, MUB 156
Alliance (LGBTQ organization): Tuesdays, 7:30-9pm, MUB 145 (DSC Office)
Black Student Union(BSU): Wednesdays, 7-8pm, MUB 145 (DSC Office)
Hillel (Jewish organization): Thursdays, 6:30-7:30pm, MUB 145 (DSC Office)
Native American Cultural Association(NACA): Thursdays 6-7pm, MUB 145 (DSC Office)
Mosiaco (Latino/Hispanic organization): Thursdays, 7-8pm, MUB 145 (DSC Office)
Offices & Centers:
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA): MUB 327
Associate Director of OMSA & LGBTQA+ Initiatives
- Residential Life:
Out On Campus: Housing Options and Information for LGBTQ Students
Housing Options for Transgender Students
- Diversity Network Program (University Advising and Career Center)
LGBTQ Career Resources
- Counseling Center:
LGBTQ+ Support Group at UNH Counseling Center
Counseling Center GLBT Resources
- Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program (SHARPP)
- Health Services:
LGBTQ Student Health Resources
Transgender Student Health Resources
- Office of Community, Equity and Diversity (formerly "Diversity Initiatives")
- Transecting Society Conference: annual conference in April.
- President's Commission on the Status of LGBTQ People
- Transgender Policy and Climate Committee (TPACC): sub-committee of the LGBTQ Commission
- LGBTQ+ & Ally Alumni committee: sub-committee of the LGBTQ Commission
- LGBTQ+ Professional Development working group: sub-committee of the LGBTQ Commission
- Commission Events planning group: sub-committee of the LGBTQ Commission
- Social Media working group: sub-committee of the LGBTQ Commission
Faculty & Staff Resources:
- "TAG" LGBTQ+ Faculty and Staff Email List: The TAG.News list serves primarily as a news update and events posting for issues, programs and projects of interest to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning+ faculty, staff, and graduate student population at the University of New Hampshire. To subscribe email TAG.Newsfirstname.lastname@example.org with your name and affiliation to UNH. Questions can be directed to Zachary Ahmad-Kahloon at 862-5362
- LGBTQ Faculty and Staff Lunches: For more information about the next lunch, email us.
- UNH Safe Zones Trainings for staff and faculty
- Classroom Resources (for faculty / instructors):
Bias Free Language Guide
UNH Inclusive Classroom Syllabus Guidelines
Creating an LGBTQ Friendly Educational Experience for Students
- Employee Benefits (for staff / faculty):
Benefits Update: DOMA Ruling of June 2013 & Employee Benefits
Domestic Partner Benefits now available through "Hardship Exception Eligibility" - Read document online
For more information, contact UNH Human Resources at 603-862-0501.
- For recommendations of local professionals and resources who have experience working with LGBTQ individuals or same-sex couples with estate planning, adoption, guardianship, domestic relations, tax planning, and other civil areas, email us.
Reporting Bias / Hate Incidents On Campus:
- "Report It" website: The place to report and learn about incidents of bias, discrimination and/or harassment.
- "Report It" online reporting form: If you have observed or experienced an incident of bias, discrimination, or harassment, please report the incident using this online form or call (603) 862-2930.
- Office of Affirmative Action and Equity
- UNH Discriminatory Harassment Policy
Policies & Accomodations:
- List of Gender Neutral Bathrooms at UNH: For more information, please contact (603) 862-2930.
- MAP of Gender Neutral Bathrooms at UNH: Click the box for "Gender Neutral Bathrooms at UNH," and then click on a flag on the map to see the room numbers for the restrooms in that building!
Preferred name and pronoun options: UNH is currently working on creating methods for students to indicate their preferred first name and pronouns for use within the university regardless of whether or not they have legally changed their name. For more information, please email us.