The Centro XS3 LB 960 is a versatile, robust and sensitive microplate luminometers. The selected detectors and the proprietary design of the optical system guarantee lowest background and negligible crosstalk.
Centro XS3 LB 960 has an optimized optics for even higher demands on sensitivity.
• Reporter Gene Assays
• Aequorin based Calcium monitoring
• ATP Determination
• Luminecent Immunoassays
• DNA probe Assays
• SNP determination
• CALUX Assays
|Manufacturer:||Berthold Technologies Bioanalytic|
|Model No.:||Centro LB 960 XS|
|Year of manufacture:||2018|
|Location:||Rudman Room 357|
- Patented Cross talk reduction
- Dual built-in Reagent Injectors
- Superior accuracy and precision (JET Injection technology)
- Variable injections speeds and "friendly" material enable even injection of live cells
- Reagent bottles can be kept in ice or at elevated temperatures
- Automatic Waste Pump
- Highest sensitivity <1.5 amol ATP per well, <1.5 zmol Firefly luciferase per well
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
Rudman Room No 357
Durham, NH 03824