The University of New Hampshire Instrumentation Center Advisory Board’s mission is to provide a forum for the Instrumentation Center partners and collaborators to help shape the future of the organization to the benefit of the students, faculty, researchers and industrial clients.
Goals and Objectives
- To promote the objectives and interests of the UNH-UIC to the research and scientific community at the USNH, the industrial community, governments, UNH Administration, other New England colleges and New England schools (grades K-12)
- To provide thought leadership on innovative concepts and directional input for the UIC initiatives and strategic direction.
- To provide guidance and support in the definition of shared instrumentation needs, acquisition, and obsolescence.
- To help champion efforts and provide leadership in members areas of responsibility to aid in facilitating change.
- To provide input to ensure UIC alignment with stakeholders’ and users’ initiatives and requirements.
- To take concrete steps toward K-12 outreach activities designed to help grow the STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) pipeline, particularly through increased awareness of capabilities and opportunities.
- Shawn Banker Director, University Instrumentation Center
- Louise Griffin Senior Director of Sponsored Program Administration
- John Tsavalas Research Asst Prof/Affil Asst Prof – Mater. Science
- Rick Cote Professor/Chair - MCBS
- Kevan Carpenter CEPS Tech Services Manager - UNH
- Laurie Westover Director of Laboratory Services - MCBS
- Kelley Thomas Prof - MCBS/Director and Chair – Hub. Gen. Ctr
- Sterling Tomellini Professor - Chemistry
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
- UIC Advisory Board By-Laws
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Spring 2015
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Winter 2016
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Spring 2017
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Summer 2017
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Winter 2019
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Spring 2019