The University of New Hampshire Instrumentation Center Advisory Board’s mission is to provide a forum for the Instrumentation Center partners and collaborators to help shape the future of the organization to the benefit of the students, faculty, researchers and industrial clients.
Goals and Objectives
- To promote the objectives and interests of the UNH-UIC to the research and scientific community at the USNH, the industrial community, governments, UNH Administration, other New England colleges and New England schools (grades K-12)
- To provide thought leadership on innovative concepts and directional input for the UIC initiatives and strategic direction.
- To provide guidance and support in the definition of shared instrumentation needs, acquisition, and obsolescence.
- To help champion efforts and provide leadership in members areas of responsibility to aid in facilitating change.
- To provide input to ensure UIC alignment with stakeholders’ and users’ initiatives and requirements.
- To take concrete steps toward K-12 outreach activities designed to help grow the STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) pipeline, particularly through increased awareness of capabilities and opportunities.
- Shawn Banker Director, University Instrumentation Center
- Louise Griffin Associate Vice President & Chief Research Administration Officer
- John Tsavalas Associate Processor - Chemistry and Material Science
- Rick Cote Professor, Director of the Center of Integrated Biomedical and Bioengineering Research
- Kevan Carpenter Director CEPS Tech Services Center
- Laurie Westover Instructional Laboratory Specialize - MCBS
- Kelley Thomas Professor, Director of the Hubbard Center for Genome Studies
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
- UIC Advisory Board By-Laws
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Spring 2015
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Winter 2016
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Spring 2017
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Summer 2017
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Winter 2019
- UIC Advisory Board Meeting Notes - Spring 2019