RCC FY20 Internal* Rate Schedule, effective 7/1/2019
- Hourly Rate, Staff $98
- Hourly Rate, Student $24
- Backups, per GB, per month $0.10
- Data Storage, per TB, per month $9
- Physical Hosting, per system, per u, per year $114
- System Administration, per system, per year $591
- App Hosting, on customer hardware, per site, per year $1,021
- App Hosting/Virtual Machine Hosting, on RCC hardware, per site, per year $1,217
- Enhanced Security, on customer hardware, per system, per year $1,779
- Enhanced Security, on RCC hardware, per site, per year $4,749
- RCC Help Desk/Technical Support, per user, per year $573
*Please contact RCC if you are a non-UNH organization seeking services, as the above chart does not reflect our external rates.
Description of Services
- Hourly Rate, Staff – Software development and other work performed by RCC staff that does not fall under the other listed categories of service.
- Hourly Rate, Student - Software development and other work performed by RCC student employees that does not fall under the other listed categories of service.
- Backups – Based on the most recent full backup for the month. Weekly fulls and daily incrementals.
- Data Storage – Network accessible (requiring authentication), so that user adds their data to be stored at RCC facility on RCC hardware. This data is not backed up. Maximum data classification of "sensitive" as defined by UNH data classification policies. Accounts for up to 20 users per requested storage area.
- Physical Hosting - Provision of rack space in the Lenharth Data Center, located in UNH’s Morse Hall, for customer-supplied hardware. Includes power, cooling, battery backup power, secure access visa swipe lock, security cameras, emergency monitoring with automated, unattended safe shut-down provided by SheepDog software, and an alarm system that communicates with the UNH Police Department.
- System Administration - Operating system maintenance including security, upgrades, patches, and system-level backups.
- Application Hosting/Virtual Machine Hosting - Backups and software support for websites, databases, and other applications. Application hosting on RCC hardware also includes use of hardware for development, preview, and production, system and network administration, and security.
- Enhanced Security - Maintenance of firewalls and log monitoring. Customers using RCC’s enhanced security servers also receive maintenance of the system and hardware.
- RCC Help Desk/Technical Support - Fee for users of the RCC Help Desk/Ops. This includes network support, desktop support and troubleshooting. This does not include ARC GIS and other software support.