The UNH Office of Outreach and Engagement is closely monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis as the safety of our students, event participants and staff remain our overriding priority.
We sincerely appreciate staff’s attention to COVID-19 protocols. As changes in protocols become necessary, more communications of this nature will occur. Send questions to Amy Loader or Cathy Leach, for questions specific to youth.
Status of Outreach and Engagement Operations
Message from the Office of Outreach & Engagement
UNH recommends that employees and UNH program participants follow CDC guidance on mask use dependent on community transmission rates at the county level regardless of vaccination status. Please familiarize yourself with these recommendations.
COUNTY TRANSMISSION RATES
The county transmission rates will be communicated weekly on Friday afternoons and posted here.
Current Transmission Rates: This will be the Final COVID Transmission Rate weekly Update until/unless rates begin to climb significantly.
- LOW Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Rockingham, Strafford, Sullivan
- MEDIUM Belknap, Carroll, Hillsborough, Merrimack
All staff/faculty with approved activities will need to complete the COVID-19 Safety training module.
For UNH Users
Log in with your UNH Account. The training is available at the link below or under 'Training' on your dashboard.
For NON-UNH Users
- Select the link below.
- Under "Non-UNH employee/Student. click "Create Account"
- During account creation:
- for "User Status" choose "hourly emlployee"
- select your Supervisor
- Once the account is created, click the link below and log into the CEMS portal, still using the "Non-UNH Employee/Student" fields
- Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the COVID19 Training Module
- Click the "start online training" button to launch the training
- Export the certificate of completion and send to your supervisor