The UNH Office of Outreach and Engagement is closely monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis as the safety of our students, event participants and staff remain our overriding priority.
We sincerely appreciate staff’s attention to COVID-19 protocols. As changes in protocols become necessary, more communications of this nature will occur. Send questions to Amy Loader or Cathy Leach, for questions specific to youth.
Status of Outreach and Engagement Operations
Message from the Outreach and Engagement COVID-19 Task Force:
We are writing to remind you about the current COVID-19 protocols that are in place to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 within our community.
We sincerely appreciate staff’s attention to COVID-19 protocols.
Updated covid guidelines effective immediately
Everyone (including all faculty, staff, youth, students, participants, vendors and visitors) at UNH, on all 3 campuses, is required to wear a mask in all public indoor areas except when eating or in private offices.
UNH Staff who work off-campus or deliver programs off-campus are required to wear a mask in public indoor areas.
UNH does not have a mask requirement outdoors and there are no limitations on outdoor gathering size.
Be thoughtful about gathering in large groups; there are no restrictions in place but moving indoors increases the risk of contact with someone who has COVID-19. Programs/events should consider physical distancing when possible.
testing and health attestation
UNH does not require COVID testing for program participants nor does it require proof of vaccination.
- Health attestation of program participants can be done four different ways. Program staff may choose the method of health attestation for program participants.
- Online Health Screening
- Paper Health Screening
- Verbal Attestation
- Download, print and post COVID Health Screening Signage to be read on site by participants prior to their participation.
- Traveling in a vehicle with other people is considered an indoor, close environment. Therefore, mask use is required while traveling in a multi-passenger vehicle.
Covid-19 Disclosure and Contact Tracing
- If a program participant indicates they have tested positive for COVID-19 after attending a program, you are to provide them with the contact information for UNH Health and Wellness and recommend that they reach out to discuss the specific situation. You are not to collect personal information from a participant and share that information. You are not to contact specific program participants unless contacted by UNH Health and Wellness. Medical disclosure such as this must be handled by the medical community to comply with data sensitivity
UNH Health and Wellness can be contacted at:
UNH Health and Wellness
4 Pettee Brook Lane
Durham, NH 03824
(603) 862-9355 (2-WELL)
All staff/faculty with approved activities will need to complete the COVID-19 Safety training module.
For UNH Users
Log in with your UNH Account. The training is available at the link below or under 'Training' on your dashboard.
For NON-UNH Users
- Select the link below.
- Under "Non-UNH employee/Student. click "Create Account"
- During account creation:
- for "User Status" choose "hourly emlployee"
- select your Supervisor
- Once the account is created, click the link below and log into the CEMS portal, still using the "Non-UNH Employee/Student" fields
- Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the COVID19 Training Module
- Click the "start online training" button to launch the training
- Export the certificate of completion and send to your supervisor