What is Dimensions?
Dimensions is a linked research knowledge system that makes it easy to find and analyze the most relevant research information; uncover evidence of impact, reach and engagement; and gather insights to inform future research activity.
Dimensions was developed by Digital Science in collaboration with over 100 leading universities and funders from around the world. It makes 40 million grants, publications, citations, alternative metrics, clinical trials, patents, and policy documents available to users for searching, visualization, making comparisons, and tracking.
What Can I Do with Dimensions?
- Discover and access the most relevant research in a discipline
- See who is funding what, and where the money is going
- Identify key influencers and potential collaborators
- Dig into the data to explore connections and track trends
- Use the one-click access to open source articles or link to the UNH library to retrieve articles for which UNH has subscription access
For example, search features for publications include:
- Filters – quickly narrow your results and refine by publication date, researcher, fields of research and more
- Analytical Views – easily analyze your results list and identify research trends and potential collaborators
- Sort by Citations & Altmetric Attention Score – conveniently organize influential articles or authors and trace research history
How do I Access Dimensions?
Go to https://app.dimensions.ai/
Log in with your UNH email address/UNH username and password
HOW DO I LEARN TO USE DIMENSIONS?
Request an instruction session for
a department or center:
Contact Kevin Gardner
how can i learn more about Dimensions?