Reservation Status Key
Directions - Single Meeting
Directions - Reocurring Meeting
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for room booking questions.
View technology enhanced classrooms.
Scheduling Events Policy:
When not being used for classes, classrooms may be reserved by faculty, staff, academic departments and MUB registered student organizations for approved events. Events may only be booked for activities directly related to the business of the group. Study hours and Seminars may not be booked by Student Organizations.
- First priority is given to academic courses and exams.
- The Office of the Registrar will not book events during final exam week until the final schedule of exams has been posted.
- Events for student organizations will not be booked during the first two weeks of the semester.
- Events occurring after the first two weeks of the semester will not be booked until the third week of the semester (after the end of the course Add period).
- Requests should be sent at least two business days in advance.
- Events organized by off campus groups must be made through University Conferences and Catering.
- Once a special event is approved, the individual reserving the room may not ‘trade’ rooms with another reservation. There are unknown, negative consequences that emerge from such ‘trades,’ especially with regard to room accessibility requirements.