Approved minors are listed in the Undergraduate Academic Catalog and general rules about minors.
Declaring a minor:
- Check with the Department of the minor for specific requirements. Some departments require filing an Intent-to-Minor Form.
- When all requriements are completed or during your last semester, file a Certification of Completion of Minor.
- College Dean forwards the form to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
- Minors are posted to the student's record once all coursework is completed.
- Minors do not appear on diplomas.