What We Do
UNH Mailing Services serves UNH employees and members of the community Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where We Are
10 West Edge Drive, on the ground floor next to the loading dock in the rear of the building. Free parking.
Numbers, e-mail Website
- Campus mail pick-up and delivery. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Bulk mail preparation
- Addressing, labeling, folding, inserting, tabbing, sealing
- Change of address
- Shipping provided by USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Who to Call
- Paul Roberts, director, 603.862.0531
- Kimberly (Kim) Barton, administrative assistant, 603.862.3711
- Lydia Towle, bulk mail supervisor, 603.862.0039
- General Mail Questions 603.862.3231
- Janet Frerk
- Linda Duffy
- Robert (Bob) Morton