What We Do
UNH Mailing Services serves UNH employees and members of the community Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where We Are
10 West Edge Drive, on the ground floor next to the loading dock in the rear of the building. Free parking.
Numbers, e-mail Website
- Campus mail pick-up and delivery. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Bulk mail preparation
- Addressing, labeling, folding, inserting, tabbing, sealing
- Change of address
- Shipping provided by USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
Requests for campus mailing lists need to be submitted via TeamDynamix. Once completed it will automatically be sent to HR.Services@unh.edu. HR will then notify you of the count as well and send over to mail services.
Any questions please contact HR at 603.862.1400 or email@example.com
Who to Call
- Kimberly (Kim) Barton, Mail Service Coordinator, 603.862.3711
- General Mail Questions 603.862.3231
- Linda Duffy
- Sean Maguire