2019 Family Weekend: September 28th and 29th
Welcome to the UNH Family Weekend website. We look forward to hosting our students and their friends and family for a weekend of fun activities. Whether it's your first time visiting campus or you are returning, the planned events offer a great opportunity for families to tour the campus, participate in engaging activities, review student and staff demonstrations, meet other Wildcat families or take in a football game (UNH vs. Duquesne at 1:00 PM).
Your weekend can also include a pregame BBQ in the Touchdown Tents, as well as a relaxing breakfast on Sunday morning in the Service Credit Union Victory Club at Wildcat Stadium.
It's the perfect time of year to visit our beautiful campus! We hope to see you!
Family Weekend Schedule
Saturday, September 28th
|8:00-11:00 am||Check in, including ticket and bracelet distribution, located on the Great Lawn in front of Thompson Hall|
|9:00-11:30 am||Programming throughout UNH campus, including student performances and exhibits, as well as informational sessions led by departments and organizations on campus*|
|11:00-2:00 pm||All-you-can-eat BBQ with cash bar in the Touchdown Tents at Wildcat Stadium|
|1:00 pm||Kickoff! UNH Football vs. Duquesne in Wildcat Stadium|
|Explore any of the activities taking place on campus*|
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH
|8:30-10:30 am||Wildcat Breakfast in the Service Credit Union Victory Club at Wildcat Stadium (purchased separately)|
|Take advantage of the myriad opportunities on campus*|
*More details will be coming soon, so check back for details. The schedule of events will also be available at the check-in tent.
We offer the following packages for Family Weekend, as well as additional options for special parking and breakfast which are priced separately.
Last day to purchase tickets for the Family Day Packages, Parking, and breakfast is September 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
FAMILY DAY PACKAGE: Purchase Now
UNH-sponsored family activities and programming
Delectable, all-you-can eat BBQ in the Touchdown Tents at Wildcat Stadium (cash bar available). Menu includes:
- Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables and Italian Style Herb Dressing
- Carolina Style BBQ Pulled Pork on Slider Buns
- Grilled Chicken Slider with North Country Smokehouse Bacon, Shredded Lettuce, Melted Aged Cheddar and Muenster Cheese, Sun Dried Tomato-Basil Aioli
- Steamed Kayem All Beef Hot Dogs with Buns and Condiments
- Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- Local Apples
- NH Apple Cider (served cold)
- Iced Water
- Assorted Cookies
- General admission football tickets to UNH vs. Duquesne located on the Field House side of Wildcat Stadium
- Interactive, family-friendly games for fans to enjoy during the football game
Children (under 12): $25/person
UNH Students $23/person
GAME DAY SPECIAL PARKING (see map) Select when purchasing Family Weekend Package
A Lot: $20.00
Boulder Field: $20.00
Note: Parking without extra charge available in Parking in B Lot, Strafford Ave or Elliot Alumni Center
SUNDAY MORNING SUNRISE BREAKFAST (8:30-10:30 am) Purchase Now
- Enjoy this Sunday-morning spread in the Service Credit Union Victory Club at Wildcat Stadium before leaving Wildcat Country:
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Cage Free Scrambled Eggs
- Sausage and Apple Wood Smoked Bacon
- Pancakes with NH Maple Syrup
- Home Fries
- Assorted Danish
- Coffee and Tea
- Cranberry and Orange Juices
- Parking: Priority lot behind Wildcat Stadium
Please be advised that we are not able to sell tickets separately to each of the activities in The Family DAY Packages and we are unable to give refunds once the tickets are purchased.