2018 Family Weekend: October 20th and 21st
The UNH Parents Council and UNH Student Life are excited to host Family Weekend this year on October 20th and 21st..
The morning of October 20th will feature a student parent “Walk Through Wellness,” with activities planned throughout the morning that focus on health and well-being. Later we will host a cookout in the Hamel Recreation Center, between the hours of 11:30-2:30 pm followed by an exciting football game at the Wildcat Stadium – UNH versus Delaware.
On Sunday morning, October 21st, we hope you will join us for a pancake breakfast from 9:00-11:00 am in the Hamel Recreation Center.
(Last day to purchase tickets was October 10th by 12:00 Noon for further information please click here.
- General Admission Ticket (for family members): Includes activities throughout the day on Saturday, as well as lunch, general admission football tickets, and a pancake breakfast on Sunday.
- Student Only Ticket (for UNH students): Includes activities throughout the day on Saturday, as well as lunch, and a pancake breakfast on Sunday. The ticket does not include a football ticket, as students have access to general admission tickets through their activity fee. For information on student tickets, please go to the Athletics Box Office Infomation page.
- Reserved Ticket (for famly members who would like to attend Family Weekend but would like an upgraded football ticket): Includes activities throughout the day on Saturday, as well as lunch, reserved admission football tickets, and a pancake breakfast on Sunday. NOTE: If you want your student to sit with you in the reserved seating, you must purchase a reserved ticket for them as well.
(Please bring your emailed receipt to the registration table on Saturday morning so that we can give you your ticket to the football game and ticket for activities, lunch and breakfast.)
(Please remember the rules and regulations for parking are very strict at UNH.)
Saturday and Sunday: Parking for Family Weekend attendees has been reserved in D Lot, B Lot and the Strafford Ave Lot, which you will find highlighted on the Family Weekend Parking Map.
If you choose not to park in one of the reserved lots during the weekend, please visit the UNH Visitor Parking website for parking policies, or be sure to read the parking information signs when entering a lot.
Schedule of Events
- Registration Table on the Great Lawn in front of Thompson Hall. Meet your Student Life Staff, meet members of the Parent's Council and get your registration materials.
- Town of Durham table and series of town events.
- Activities across campus to showcase work in the colleges of Liberal Arts, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Paul College of Business and Economics and Life Sciences and Agriculture.
- Visit our horse barns, dairy bar, TEAL classroom, tour our art museum and special events at the Dimond library.
- Visit the Hamel Recreation Center for wellness events, sample seasonal fare and meet Gnarles and WildeCat.
- Enjoy lunch at the HRC, with opportunities to meet our new UNH President Jim Dean.
- Hear from a variety of UNH musical groups and view student grant recipients projects.
- See the UNH Wildcats take on Delaware!
- Pancake breakfast to meet with other UNH families.
More information coming soon!
Please continue to revisit this webpage for updated information regarding Family Weekend