1. Individual Counseling: Post doctoral fellows are expected to carry an individual client caseload of 18 client hours per week throughout the academic year. Fellows work with both short‑term and longer term psychotherapy clients.
2. Intake: Fellows are then included in the intake interview rotation (approximately three hours per week).
3. Crisis Intervention: Fellows are included in the urgent care appointment rotation with staff back up.
4. Groups: Fellows lead a semi-structured, support and/or therapy group with senior staff or intern during the fall and spring semesters. This involves a minimum weekly commitment of one and one-half hours.
5. Outreach and Consultation: Each semester fellows develop and present workshops for campus offices or classes.
6. Peer Supervision: Fellows are trained and supervised in a model of peer supervision that includes didactic seminars and opportunitites to supervise peers or interns.
7. Clinical Specialty and Administrative or Research Projects: Fellows are expected to participate in one clinical specialty project in the summer and to develop an additional project consistant with the fellows professional goals.