June Transfer Orientation
June Transfer Orientation is on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
You must register to attend Transfer Orientation here.
At June Transfer Orientation, you select your fall classes. When you attend Orientation, you may also obtain a UNH photo ID; learn about UNH’s meal plans; and visit UNH’s Commuter Services Office in Room 114, Memorial Union.
Preparing For Your Transfer Orientation
1) Review the Requirements
Review the requirements in the University catalog for the program to which you have been admitted:
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (CEPS)
- College of Health and Human Services (CHHS)
- College of Liberal Arts (COLA)
- College of Life Sciences and Agriculture (COLSA)
- Paul College of Business and Economics (Paul)
- Thompson School of Applied Science (TSAS)
2) Transferring Credits
If you are transferring credits to UNH, review your UNH Admissions credit evaluation form.
- It will indicate which courses, if any, you have completed that meet University (please see #1) and Writing requirements, as well as the total credits from your previous college that you may apply to your UNH degree.
- Paul College students note: Make sure you have the syllabi for any previously taken business-related courses.
3) Review University Degree Requirements
- Identify categories where you will need to take courses
- Check the undergraduate catalog (please see #1) for the year which pertains to you for courses to see what is available
- Review the University Writing Requirement
4) Review Courses
Before your transfer advising session, review fall course descriptions
5) Select Courses and Alternates
- UNH baccalaureate students typically take four courses (16 credits)
- Thompson School students take four or more courses (16 credits)
- Not all courses may be open to you, but you will have an opportunity to take those courses in following semesters