Attendance at an orientation session is required for all students
- If possible, attendance at a two-day session is encouraged.
- During Orientation you will:
- Experience campus life
- Connect with other new students as well as current upperclass students
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Leave campus with your fall schedule
- Orientation schedules
- You must bring:
- Your Social Security Card or driver's license for your photo ID
- If you choose a two-day program and stay overnight, you should bring:
- Sleeping bag/sheets
- Change of clothes
- Swimsuit and activewear for Become the Roar event
- Optional items include a small fan, a notebook, pen, and money for snacks
- Free housing/lodging is available on the first night of the two-day sessions to students only. (NOTE: Students that are traveling from a distance are eligible to arrive the night prior to a two-day session and remain overnight in a residence hall at no-cost. Arrangements must be made via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days prior to their session.)
- You will be assigned a room in our residence hall.
- No housing/lodging is offered for the one-day sessions.
Meals will be provided in one of the three award-winning dining halls on-campus. The dining halls are "all-you-care-to-eat," that feature many individual food and beverage stations. The following meals will be provided:
- Two-Day Session: lunch and dinner the first day; and breakfast the second day
One-Day Session: lunch
- We recommend students bring money for snacks if needed.