Attendance at an orientation session is required for all students
- If possible, attendance at a two-day session is encouraged.
- During Orientation you will:
- Experience campus life
- Connect with other new students as well as current upperclass students
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Leave campus with your fall schedule
- Orientation schedules
- You must bring:
- Your driver's license or valid photo ID for your student ID
- If students are interested in applying for on-campus employment (work-study or non-work-study) during the Job Fair at Orientation, please be sure to bring the necessary identification:
- Please visit I-9 Form for reference to the following information. Students will need to provide original unexpired documents for verification.
- Student employees will not be able to work until the appropriate documentation is received.
- If you choose a two-day program and stay overnight, you should bring:
- Sleeping bag/sheets
- Backpack/Drawstring Bag (to carry your belongings during the day)
- Change of clothes
- Swimsuit and activewear for Become the Roar event
- Optional items include a small fan, a notebook, pen, and money for snacks
- Free housing/lodging is available on the first night of the two-day sessions to students only. (NOTE: Students that are traveling from a distance are eligible to arrive the night prior to a two-day session and remain overnight in a residence hall at no-cost. Arrangements must be made via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days prior to their session.)
- You will be assigned a room in our residence hall.
- No housing/lodging is offered for the one-day sessions.
Meals will be provided in one of the three award-winning dining halls on-campus. The dining halls are "all-you-care-to-eat," that feature many individual food and beverage stations. The following meals will be provided:
- Two-Day Sessions: lunch and dinner the first day; and breakfast the second day
One-Day Sessions: lunch
- We recommend students bring money for snacks if needed.
Directions to Campus & Parking
- Directions to Campus
- More information on campus parking
- Please note, parking regulations are enforced. All attendees will be required to print out their reminder e-mail (received prior to the session) to utilize as a parking permit for the duration of the Orientation program.
- Two-Day Sessions: Attendees can park in Lot E, E-1, and B
- One-Day Sessions: Attendees can park in Lot A