Attendance at an orientation session is required for all students
- If possible, attendance at a two-day session is encouraged.
- During Orientation you will:
- Experience campus life
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Leave campus with your fall schedule
- Orientation schedules
- You must bring:
- Your Social Security Card or driver's license for your photo ID
- If you choose a two-day program and stay overnight, you should bring:
- Sleeping bag/sheets
- Change of clothes
- Swimsuit and activewear for Become the Roar event
- Optional items include a small fan, a notebook, pen, and money for snacks
- Free housing/lodging is available on the first night of the two-day sessions to students only.
- You will be assigned a room in our residence hall.
- No housing/lodging is offered for the one-day sessions.
Meals will be provided in one of the three award-winning dining halls on-campus. The dining halls are "all-you-care-to-eat," that feature many individual food and beverage stations. The following meals will be provided:
- Two-Day Session: dinner the first day and breakfast the second day
One-Day Session: lunch
- We recommend students bring money for snacks if needed.
Directions to Campus & Parking
Students and families park in Lot A on one-day sessions, and Lot E and Lot E-1 on two-day sessions
A temporary permit is required to park on-campus and will be distributed to students and families upon arrival. Please follow "Orientation Parking" signs to the specified lots.
More information on campus parking