Offices and Centers
- Counseling Center's Statement on Diversity
- Counseling Center Resources for GLBT students
- Counseling Center Resources for students of color
- Residential Learning Communities
- Theme Floor at SERC C Hall: "Common Purposes: A Multicultural Community,"
- Themed Learning Community: “Be the Change You Wish To See: Active Citizenship in a Multicultural World.”
- Out on Campus - LGBTQ Community
Reporting Bias / Hate Incidents on Campus
"Report It" website: is the place to report and learn about incidents of bias, discrimination and/or harassment.
"Report It" online reporting form: If you have observed or experienced an incident of bias, discrimination, or harassment, please report the incident using this online form or call (603) 862-2930.