- Memorial Union Building (MUB) Room 327.
- OMSA is located on Level 3 of the Memorial Union Building, next to the MUB Information Desk to the right. The closest building entrance is at Circle Drive.
- Fall and Spring semesters: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Winter and Spring Breaks: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Summer (June - August): 8:30am - 4:30pm
- University Holidays: closed
Directions & Map
- Driving directions to UNH can be found by clicking here. Durham is approximately 10 miles from Portsmouth, 40 miles from Manchester and 70 miles from Boston.
- The Memorial Union Building - called "the MUB" by everyone on campus - is set on a hill overlooking Main Street, and is easily found on this campus map.
Parking is limited on campus. Here are a few options that we recommend:
- After 6:00pm, visitors to UNH can park in any faculty/staff parking lot for free. This includes B, J, R and U lots - all of which are within 5 to 7 minutes' walk from the MUB and are also featured on this map.
- During the day, C lot (on Mill Road, across from the Durham Marketplace) has short-term paid parking, at an hourly rate of $1, up to three hours maximum. The T lot (next to Thompson Hall) also has short-term paid parking. Metered parking (for 2 hrs) is available on Main Street, right down the hill from the MUB, or down the street in downtown.
- Parking spaces for persons with disabilities (with a valid parking permit) are located on the MUB Circle Drive, at the top of the hill near the main entrance to the building.
- Click here for more information about visitor parking.
- Click here for more information about Wildcat Transit, our local public transportation (bus) to and from UNH...
- Need to see a map? Campus map .
Lu Ferrell, Interim Director of OMSA and Coordinator of LGBTQA+ Initiatives
Email: Lu Ferrell
Gail DeShields, Residential Life Safe Zones Coordinator
UNH Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
Memorial Union Building, Suite 327
University of New Hampshire
83 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824