- Explore what you can do during your time at UNH
- Adjust to UNH in a smaller group setting
- Connect with faculty, employers, staff, alumni, and upperclass student leaders
- Learn from campus resources (Career and Professional Success, Health & Wellness, Psychological and Counseling Services)
Who Is This For?
Incoming First Year Students looking to connect with peers, campus resources, faculty, and staff to discover what’s possible at UNH!
What Is This Program?
A full-time, 4-day early move-in program to help students adjust to UNH in a smaller group setting while making connections with peers, faculty, staff, upperclass students, alumni, and employers through college-specific programming and group challenges.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Participating in experiential education sessions with campus partners such as:
- Career and Professional Success (CaPS)
- Health & Wellness
- Office of Student Involvement and Leadership
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR)
- Competing in small group team challenges.
- Discussing how your values and passions can help you decide how to engage on campus, both in and out of the classroom.
When Is It?
Dates for fall 2020 have not been set yet, but in 2019 the program ran August 20-23 (before new student move-in and then students transition to Wildcat Days at the end of the program).
What Does It Cost?
A registration fee of $350 which covers housing, meals, site transportation, supplies, a t-shirt, and water bottle! If cost is a concern, fee waivers are available for eligible students on a first come, first served basis.
The Spark registration fee will be placed on your UNH billing statement for the fall semester.
Please note: Due to the University’s timeline for producing your fall bill, you must notify us by 8/1 in writing if you are no longer able to attend Spark in order to not be billed for the registration fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are no longer able to attend as the fee is non-refundable for any notifications received after 8/1.
Please contact New Student Programs with any questions: email@example.com