Missed a session during orientation?
Be sure to check out our media channel to explore student clubs and organizations, campus resources and opportunities, view recorded sessions from Virtual June Orientation, and more!
NEW STUDENT PROGRAMS MEDIA CHANNEL
Also, Check out our stories on Instagram, where our orientation leaders answer questions from new students, @BEAUNHWILDCAT
- 9 -9:45 a.m. The Academic College Session
Hear from the dean of your student's college to learn more about the expectations, opportunities and transitions in a student's first year at UNH.
- 10 -11 a.m. The First Year Experience
Hear from our Director of Residential Life, Executive Director of Student Engagement, and UNH's Chief of Police about their advice and insights from decades of working with college students.
- 11:15 a.m. - 12 p.m. Navigating Your First Year: The Student Perspective
Hear from our panel of current student leaders about their time at UNH. What was hard, what helped them overcome any challenges, and how they managed their own transition to UNH.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: 1 - 1:45 pm
- 1 -1:45 p.m. The Billing And Financial Aid Process
Come learn about the billing and financial aid process!
- 1 - 1:45 p.m. Health and Wellness for Wildcats
In this session, parents/families will hear from professionals from Health and Wellness about services available to students if they become sick and the variety of offerings available to help them live well!
- 1 - 1:45 p.m. Supporting the Whole Student: Resources for Student Success Out of the Classroom
This session will introduce new students to The Beauregard Center for Equity and Liberation (works with underrepresented and ally students), Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS), and Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention (SHARPP) services at UNH.
- 1 -1:45 p.m. Academic Support Outside The Classroom: We Are Here For Students
While professors offer support to your student, there are many social and academic resources outside the classroom as well! Come to this session to hear from from Student Accessibility Services (SAS), the Center for Academic Resources (CFAR), Connors Writing Center, Math Center(MaC) and the First Year Librarian.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: 1:55 - 2:40 pm
- 1:55 - 2:40 p.m. An Insider's Guide To Living And Eating On Campus
Learn about all of the options for living and eating on campus from the pros.
- 1:55 - 2:40 p.m. Career And Professional Success (CAPS) At UNH
CAPS staff will share the tools and strategies available for students to capitalize on their time at UNH to prepare them for post-graduation success!
- 1:55 - 2:40 p.m. Once a Wildcat, Always a Wildcat: UNH Alumni Session
Are you a UNH Alumni? Then come to this Zoom session to connect with other Alumni who are sending their own children to their alma mater as well!
- *Choose Your Own Adventure!
Parents and family members will be sent the links for each of these sessions in the final reminder email so that you may select one of the sessions to attend. After the first orientation session, recordings will be uploaded to the website for you to review any sessions you were unable to attend.