The Student Activity Fee Committee, called SAFC, administers the Student Activity Fee which is paid by all full-time undergraduate students at the University of New Hampshire. The fee directly funds annual budgets fourteen student organizations, called SAFOs, and indirectly funds all other recognized student organizations*, called non-SAFOs in the form of supplemental funding grants, copies, and other resources.
The Committee is made up of the SAFO business managers, 8 representatives from Student Senate, 7 members of the Student Body at Large. The Office of the student body president and the 5 member SAFC Executive Committee. The committee meets in MUB 156 every Tuesday at 12:40-2:00 pm.
- SAFOs with an FY18 budget include:
- Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Diversity Support Coalition (DSC)
- Electronic Dance Community (EDMC)
- Mask & Dagger Dramatic Society
- Memorial Union Student Organization (MUSO)
- NH Outing Club (NHOC)
- Organic Gardening Club (OGC)
- Student Committee On Popular Entertainment (SCOPE)
- Student Environmental Action Coalition (SEAC)
- Student Senate
- Slow Food
- The New Hampshire (TNH)
- WUNH FM
*Except Sport Clubs. Sport Clubs are funded by Campus Recreation.