Assist the Scheduling Office Manager with various scheduling of rooms and details, as such listed below.
- Assist with processing room requests in the Memorial Union Building
- Billing for events
- Communicate with student organizations, and sometimes departments, with event / billing related questions
- Assist with scheduling the Semester Long Display Cases for student organizations
- Scheduling set up meetings between clients and the Scheduling Office Manager in Outlook Calendar
- Update documentation as necessary when needed
- Problem solve with issues that arise with rooms and scheduling needs
- Prepare diagrams using SocialTables online software
- Willingness to take on extra projects if they arise
- Need to be knowledgeable of MUB policies and procedures.
- Expected to work scheduled shifts
- Attend at least 2 MUB Training sessions per semester
- Upon hire, attend “FISH” video training
- Knowledge and confidence on computers
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to follow Direction
- Ability to communicate professionally and politely when responding with coworkers, students, customers and members of the UNH Community.
- Ability to learn new software