The information on this page refers only to Storm and Emergency Closure ("Curtailed Operations") procedures for the Memorial Union Building (MUB). For information related to the full campus, visit: UNH Storm and Emergency Information
Current MUB Status:
The University, and the MUB are operating on standard hours.
During UNH Declared "Curtailed" Operations
- Scheduled events take place at the discretion of the event host.
- If you are the coordinator for an event scheduled to take place during curtailed operations, please contact the MUB Information Desk at 603.862.2600 to let them know if your event is being held as planned.
- Attendees at events are urged to pay close attention to weather-related travel advisories and exercise caution in any severe weather. The University of New Hampshire cannot be liable for individual decisions to enter the campus during weather-related curtailment of operations.
- Information related to the status of large events in the building will be posted to this page as feasible.
- Inquires can be directed to the MUB Information Desk (603.862.2600) and they will provide the best information they have available.