Thank you for planning ahead for you event! Please follow the steps below and contact Jamie Siverstein with questions.
Be sure to make use of all the resources available for planning and hosting your event!
Make sure you are familar will all the policies involved.
- Any contracts must be signed by my office not any of your members, please bring them in and I will get them signed by MaryAnne Lustgraaf.
- You must fill out a travel form for each member attending, those can be found here:
- Travel Forms.
- You should pay special attention to # 2 on the travel form instruction page and print out copies for each member to fill out. I also recommend filling out the date and location for them ahead of time and then making copies of that. You can find that form here: Consent and Release Form
- You then need to fill out the Greek Social Request Form (must be logged into Wildcat Link). Or, navigate to the Office of UNH Fraternity & Sorority Life on Wildcat Link, click forms and you will see it. This form is due by 1pm on the Tuesday prior to your event. Your guest list is due by 12 noon the day before your event. We can provide wristbands for you if your group needs them at the bar.
- Your remaining wristbands and final attendance lists must be returned to the Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Life by 5pm on the next business day following your event.
- Please pay attention to the deadlines on all of these forms, start early so that we can answer questions and help you. Let me know if you have questions, and thanks for planning ahead!