Getting involved is easy – simply choose one of the following steps:
- Visit WildcatLink and browse 200+ organizations. If you see one that speaks to you, e-mail the organization's primary contact person with any questions you have.
- Attend the Student Activities Fair at UDay on Wednesday, September 16th, 3:30-6:30 on T-Hall Lawn. Almost every recognized student organization will be there!
- Attend a program sponsored by a student organization and if you like what you see, talk with a member about getting involved.
- Don't see an organization that speaks to your interests? Learn more about starting a new student organization.
- Stop by the Office of Student Involvement & Leadership (MUB 114) and talk with one of our knowledgeable staff personally - If we can't help you, no one can! (Ok, that might not be true, but we'll certainly do our best to help you find your place here at UNH.)