Since 1976 the UNH Parents Association has been dedicated to developing and maintaining connections between parents, students and the UNH community. In addition to assisting with Family Weekend we also have a Parents Council which oversees a grant program for student projects.
To provide meaningful services to parents and keep parents informed about opportunities and challenges for their students while they are at UNH. As a parent or a guardian of a UNH student, you are automatically a member.
Connected and informed parents can make a huge difference in the success of their students.
Opportunities to engage:
- Receive Wildcat Parents, our monthly email newsletter. (Are you signed up? Contact us and we'll add you to the mailing list.)
- Join the UNH Parents Facebook group @unh parents (note the space between "unh" and "parents)
- Become a deeper part of the UNH Community by joining the Parents Council, the leadership team of the Parents Association
- Attend Family Weekend
- Attend UNH Parents Council meetings speaker segments. Speakers include UNH administrators, faculty and staff.
- Attend the Undergraduate Research Conference (Parents Council members are invited to participate as judges)
- Consider contributing your time, talent or treasure.
Questions about the Parents Association? Email Christa Ricker