UNH is dedicated to developing and maintaining connections between parents, students and the UNH community. In addition to assisting with Family Weekend we also have a Parents Council which oversees a grant program for student projects.
Opportunities to engage:
- Receive Wildcat Parents, our monthly email newsletter. (Are you signed up? Contact us and we'll add you to the mailing list.)
- Join the UNH Parents Facebook group @unh parents (note the space between "unh" and "parents)
- Become a deeper part of the UNH Community by joining the Parents Council.
- Attend Family Weekend.
- Attend UNH Parents Council meetings speaker segments. Speakers include UNH administrators, faculty and staff.
- Attend the Undergraduate Research Conference (Parents Council members are invited to participate as judges)
- Consider contributing your time, talent or treasure.