Financial Aid

Participation in January Term can have an affect on a student's academic year financial aid or full-or part-time status at UNH. For example, a student who earns four credits during January Term and eight credits during the UNH spring semester is considered a full-time student.

Financial aid may be used if you have a credit from fall or spring packages. If you use a portion of your spring semester financial aid package and subsequently do not enroll in the spring semester, you are liable for any January Term course charges.
Students currently enrolled in the spring Nelnet Campus Commerce may add January Term charges to their accounts. Students must contact Nelnet Campus Commerce to increase their monthly budget payment.

For alternate forms of financial assistance please contact the Financial Aid Office at 603-862-3600.