Academic Technology (AT) offers a range of services to support instructors’ teaching, learning, and professional activities. Here is a list of services that we believe you will find valuable. The staff of AT look forward to serving you over the 2017-208 academic year and invite you to explore this site to learn more about any of these services.
Academic Technology Instructor Services
- myUNH Portal – https://my.unh.edu is your one-stop destination for accessing UNH resources and services. Learn more about personalizing your myUNH portal experience here: https://www.unh.edu/it/kb/article/myunh-portal-search-click-done.html
- Active Learning Support – AT provides consultation and training to encourage faculty use of active learning and supporting technology tools. For more information, visit the UNH Active Learning Website: https://www.unh.edu/it/active-learning
- Open Educational Resources (OER) – Explore the foundations of OER and learn how to use openly licensed content that permits free use and repurposing. Begin the self-paced online course here: https://mycourses.unh.edu/courses/27454
- myCourses Grade Publishing to WebCat – This feature allows for faculty to pass final grades calculated in the myCourse gradebook to Webcat for an entire course roster with the click of a button. See how it works here: https://www.unh.edu/it/kb/article/mycourses-grade-publishing-to-webcat.html
- myPages – Simple, self-service creation of personal websites for faculty, students and staff. See how it works here: https://www.unh.edu/it/kb/article/mypages-personal-website-service.html
- myElements – Coming soon as your new faculty activity reporting tool. We will be communicating regularly to keep you updated. For more information, visit: https://unh.edu/myelements
- myCourses and Office 365 Integration – myCourses has full Office365 integration allowing for student? group document collaboration within myCourses. See more about this new integration here: https://www.unh.edu/it/kb/article/mycourses-collaborations-accessing-office-365.html
- Zoom Web Conferencing – http://zoom.unh.edu/ is your destination for easily connecting with other faculty, researchers, students, or subject experts anywhere in the world. For more information, visit https://www.unh.edu/it/kb/article/zoom-an-overview-of-unh-web-conferencing-software.html
- Instructional Design & Development Support – Want to improve student engagement, integrate technology, or redesign your on-campus course for online? Consultation and support is available for any instructor interested in reviewing a classroom, hybrid, or online courses. For more information, visit: https://www.unh.edu/it/service/instructional-design
- Media creation and hosting – Need to make a tutorial, record a lecture, provide a visual demonstration, or something else related to audio/video materials in your teaching? We have a full set of services and support to help with your media needs. For more information, see https://www.unh.edu/it/media-collaboration-services
- Support for using technology in a Registrar-scheduled classroom – We offer classroom orientations and real-time assistance for instructors using classroom technology. Call (603)862-2467 to schedule training. You can also visit https://www.unh.edu/it/audiovisual-services for information on technology available in specific classrooms.
- Hands-On Classrooms – We offer facilities for demonstrations or hands-on computer work for academic classes. To reserve a Hands-On Classroom, call (603)862-7039 or complete the on-line request form.