|UNH Student at University Day, 2016
Welcome new and returning UNH students! UNH Information Technology and Academic Technology support your use of technology at UNH in your academic and social lives.
In preparation for the coming year, we assembled two lists: To-Do and To-Know. Completing both will help ensure you are ready to roll from day one. Feel free to ignore the tasks you’ve completed.
- UNH Tech Fair Learn about all of our services and support in person at the UNH Tech Fair on Thursday, September 14 on the Great Lawn from 4-7 PM. Giveaways, raffles (iPads!), food. Free and open to all students.
- University Day, 2017: UNH IT will be at U-Day 2017! Come see us and win a prize!
- Returning students: You should receive an email notification if your UNH-Secure certificate is set to expire. This message will contain information to help identify which device needs to be updated. To acquire a new certificate, go to https://wifi.unh.edu using the identified device. More info here.
- Need a computer or supplies? Purchasing from the UNH Computer Store has its advantages.
- Visit the UNH Campus Portal: my.unh.edu. Explore and access UNH’s list of resources.