Pulse Secure VPN - Installation Instructions
To install and configure Pulse:
- Click on Downloads » Pulse Secure (https://connect.vpn.unh.edu).
- Find and download the Pulse Secure Installer for your OS.
- Install Pulse Secure.
- Open Pulse and add a new connection.
- Fill in any required information, which varies for each version, but may include:
- Name - UNH VPN
- Server URL or URL:
- To check if you have a valid AD account, please click here.
- Username - your UNH username
- Authentication - Password (default setting)
- Realm - leave blank
- Role - leave blank
- Connect using your UNH username and password.
Note: If you're still having difficulty installing Pulse Secure on Windows, use the Juniper Installer Service found under Downloads » Pulse Secure (https://connect.vpn.unh.edu) and follow the instructions above.
Article ID: 394
Created On: Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:49 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 9:05 AM
Online URL: https://www.unh.edu/it/kb/article/pulse-secure-vpn-installation-instructions.html