Xtender: Quick Start
New to ApplicationXtender?
Great! Use the list below to get started with Xtender.
- Adjust the Internet Explorer pop-up blocker (Xtender: Adjust IE Pop-Up Blocker)
- Set your password (Xtender: Manually Change your Password )
- Install the Xtender web components on your computer (Xtender: Install Web Components)
- Adjust your user settings (Xtender: Define the User Settings)
- Review the help documentation on the UNH IT Knowledge Base (https://unh.edu/it/kb/)
- Consider a training class (https://ittraining.unh.edu/apps/ssr)
Existing user with a new computer?
The to-do list is shorter… just make sure you set your pop-up blocker and install the web components, and you’ll be ready to go.
For more tips on using Xtender, visit http://www.usnhgateway.org/ >> Documentation >> Xtender. Or, search for Xtender right here in the UNH IT Knowledge Base.
If you have questions, please complete an online Document Management technical support form at https://td.unh.edu/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=131 or call the IT Service Desk at (603) 862-4242