Xtender: Manually Change your Password
This tip is for anyone who needs to manually change their Xtender password.
If you are not a Banner user (or you just want to manually change your password), use the steps below to manually change your Xtender password:
- Log into ApplicationXtender from the USNH Gateway page.
- On the application list, right-click the database name (for example, PROD, BPRD, XPRD, SETI, CORE, BTST) and select Change Password from the menu.
- The Change Password box appears.
- In the Current Password field, enter your current Xtender password.
Note: If you are a new Xtender user and do not have a current password – or if you have forgotten your password – contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242.
- In the New Password field, enter a new Xtender password.
- In the Confirm New Password field, enter the same new Xtender password that you entered in the previous step.
- Click the OK button.
- Click through the acknowledgement messages.
- Log out of Application Xtender
For more tips on using Xtender, visit http://www.usnhgateway.org/ >> Documentation >> Xtender. Or, search for Xtender right here in the UNH IT Knowledge Base.
If you have questions, please complete an online Document Management technical support form at https://td.unh.edu/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=131 or call the IT Service Desk at (603) 862-4242.