Xtender 16.3: Rotate and Save a Page
This tip is for anyone using the web version of Xtender 16.3, and who has the need to rotate a page of a document and save that view.
Pages can be rotated within a document temporarily, or if the page should stay rotated, you can save that rotation.
Note: You can only save a page rotation if you have the ability to add documents to Xtender.
To rotate and save a page in Xtender:
- Navigate to the page you want to rotate.
- Follow the menu path: Page >> Rotate and Save
- You will see options for rotating 90 clockwise, 180 clockwise, or 270 clockwise.
- Select the appropriate amount of rotation.
- The page will be rotated and saved.
For more tips on using Xtender, search for Xtender right here in the UNH IT Knowledge Base.
If you have questions, please complete an online Document Management technical support form at https://td.unh.edu/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=131 or call the IT Service Desk at (603) 862-4242.