Websites: Using Secure FTP (SFTP) in Dreamweaver CS4 or earlier
Article ID: 333 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 3:23 PM
Using Secure FTP (SFTP) in Dreamweaver
Instructions for Using Secure FTP (SFTP) in Dreamweaver CS4 or earlier
- Start Dreamweaver, and from the Site menu choose "Manage Sites…"
- Select your site definition and then click on the "Edit" button
- In the Category list on the left, click on "Remote Info"
- In the main Remote Info window click the checkbox next to Use Secure FTP (SFTP)
- Click on the Test button to test your connection
- Click OK, then OK again to save your settings
- Click Done in the Manage Sites dialog box
Having problems connecting? Contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242, or contact Web Solutions.