System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection for Mac Installation
System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection for Mac is available for Institutionally Owned Apple computers.
- Connect to UNH secure wireless network: unh-highspeed, or secure wired network or the UNH VPN if you are off campus.
- Access UNH fileshare: [ smb://filestore.unh.edu/SCEP$ ] For instructions on how to access a UNH fileshare, visit Accessing a UNH Fileshare on a Mac.
- A window will appear asking for your credentials to access the fileshare. Type in your UNH username and password to connect.
- Double click scep.i386-x86_64.en.0.dmg to start the installation proces
- Double click Install.
- The installer will appear asking to run a program to determine if the software can be installed, click Continue.
- The introduction screen will appear, click Continue.
- The Important Information screen will provide some information about the product and system requirements, click Continue.
- Click Continue through the License Agreement Page.
- A pop-up will generate offering to read the license, disagree, or agree to the terms. Click Agreeto continue installation.
- Read the Privacy Statement screen and click Continue.
- For Installation Mode, click Typical (recommended) and click Continue.
For Special Applications, select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications, and click Continue.
- On the Installation screen, click Install.
- A screen will generate asking to verify your local account. Type in the computer account name and password, click Install Software.
- Wait for the Installation to complete.
- Installation complete, click Close.