Student Technology Liaison Program
The Student Technology Liaison Program is a group of UNH students who meet each month (during the academic year) with UNH Information Technology (IT) to discuss, provide feedback, and test new and existing IT-offered services and products. This group acts as liaisons between UNH IT and other UNH Students. Various IT groups are invited to present. All fulltime UNH Students are welcome to attend and participate, with a focus on a mixture of classes (First year through Senior year) and genders. In exchange for participation, UNH students receive lunch, certificates of participation, and professional development in the way of Linked-In badges for their sites. UNH IT also provides letters of recommendation for participating students.
Goals of the UNH Student Technology Liaison program include:
- Educate UNH students on UNH IT services and products.
- Solicit feedback from UNH students on product and services.
- Discuss best methods with which communicate IT-related news and information.
- Use feedback to improve delivery of services and products to UNH students.
- Improve UNH IT's relationship with UNH students by providing a forum to express their questions and concerns while also providing educational and real-life experiences.
For information or to attend a session, contact Martin England at: firstname.lastname@example.org