Skype for Business - "New Skype Meeting" Button Missing from Outlook
If you have Skype for Business but are missing the "New Skype Meeting" button in the "Calendar" section of Outlook, you may have the "Skype Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office " COM Add-In disabled.
To check this and re-enable the Add-In in Outlook:
- Click File to access the Backstage view of Office
- Click Options
- In the Outlook Options window, choose Add-Ins from the column on the left
- Make sure "COM Add-ins" is selected in the drop down menu next to "Manage:" at the bottom of the window
- Click the "Go..." button
- In the "COM Add-Ins" window find the "Skype Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office " option and make sure the box for that option has a check in it
- Click OK
- The "New Skype Meeting" button will now be an option in the "Calendar" section of Outlook
If you are having trouble running Outlook, try running the Microsoft SARA diagnostics tool.