Sending a Meeting Request in the Outlook Web App
Article ID: 676 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:01 AM
Exchange and Wildcats.unh.edu email users can request a meeting with another user in the web interface of the Outlook Web App.
- Log into the web interface for your email.
- Go to the Calendar section.
- Click the “New” or “New event” button.
- Edit the “Event” or “Title” field with an appropriate title for the meeting.
- A lengthy description or agenda can be populated in the large text box at the bottom of the invitation.
- Type in the email address of the person or people whom you wish to schedule a meeting with in the “Attendees” or “People” field.
- Click the “Scheduling Assistant” button.
- You can also add attendees here in the “Attendees” field.
- Use the interface to find a time when you and the attendee are free. Conflicts will be listed.
- When you have found a time for your meeting, click OK.
- Fill out any more information including whether to have a Reminder appear before the meeting.
- When you have filled out the invitation to your liking, press the “Send” button to send the invite.
- The recipient will receive a Meeting Invite and can choose to Accept or Decline the meeting.