Parent Portal - Parent Information
UNH Parent Portal Offers Access to Information & Services Parents have access to a range of information and services through the UNH Parent Portal including real-time account views and online bill payment. Your UNH student must first set up your portal account. If you have more than one UNH student, you will need a Parent Portal account for each student.
If you are responsible for paying a UNH bill, please ask your student to grant this access. Students will find instructions on how to create accounts here. You will receive step-by-step access instructions by e-mail (an email address your UNH student will enter when creating your account) as soon as the student sets up the account.
Review the information below to help if you:
- do not currently have a PARENT PORTAL account
- have received information about setting up your account, but have not yet activated it
- have activated your account and want to use it
1. I do not currently have a PARENT PORTAL account
If you do not have a PARENT PORTAL account, you must get your UNH student to authorize you to have one. Students create accounts for parents or others. If you are responsible for paying a UNH bill, please ask your student to grant access. Instructions for helping your students to create an account are here.
Once you have been authorized, you will receive step-by-step access instruction by email. Follow the steps outlined above in #2 ("If you have received an email from the Parent Portal System").
2. I have *NOT* activated my PARENT PORTAL account
Find the email sent to you by the Parent Portal Administrator:
- Go to MyUNH
- Click on the LOGIN HELP tab
- Find the UNH Parent Portal Set Up module and click CONTINUE
- Follow the on-screen prompts
3. I have already activated my PARENT PORTAL account
If you have already activated your PARENT PORTAL Account:
- GO to MyUNH
- Click on LOGIN button
- Enter your PARENT PORTAL username and password